Alice is walking home from school when she is approached by a boy of about nineteen or twenty, with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. He grabs her, holds a knife to her throat, and tells her not to scream. He tells her his name is Luke.
Frightened, Alice attempts to run away only to be caught again. Luke tells her about the world of half-bloods and the fact that she is one. He gives her a choice - go with him or die.
Since Luke called Alice a "very special half-blood," it is possible that she is a daughter of one of the Big Three.
All he can thing of is how powerful a kid would be if it had the powers of two gods wrapped up into one, especially with the powers of one of the Big Three.
Alice finds out that she's pregnant by Luke. With twins.
Because she doesn't want her babies to grow up on the Princess Andromeda, she runs away to Camp Half-Blood. This is where the story starts.
Alice is a white female. She is 5'1 and 117 lbs. She has long, strawberry blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. Alice is small for her age. She looks just like her mother.
- Ann Fisher (nee Kelly) (Mother)
- Hades (Father)
- Joseph Fisher (Stepfather)
- Natasha Fisher (Half-sister)
- Luke Castellan (Ex-boyfriend, biological father of her daughter)
- Jamie Kelly (Daughter)
- Alice's favorite color is brown.
- She has a pet fish named Puppy.
- Along with the usual ADD and dyslexia, she has OCD
- Alice is a "New Year's baby."
- Sparrowsong has had Alice's pregnancy planned out for a long time. She already knows what she wants the baby to look like, and even has a name picked out.
- Alice's quiz: click here. Unfortunately, Sparrowsong made a mistake, so the quiz thinks Alice's eyes are light blue when they're really brown.