This is a place for users to request to be a Sysop (Admin), Bureaucrat or Rollbacker, or nominate other users to those positions.
If you or someone you nominate is running for adminship, only admins and rollbackers are allowed to vote at first. Their votes appear in the For and Against sections. The Comments section is open to the public. If the majority of admins/rollbacks agree on the user becoming an admin, then the community votes.
When you make a request, be sure to include a For section, an Against section, and a Comments section.
Rules for Qualification
- Be active (on at least once a week).
- Have a clean record for a year, -not including a minor chat ban-.
Rules for Application
- At least 1 admins/rollback
- Less than 1 admins/rollbacks must disapprove.
- You can only apply once per month, and you can re-apply for rights the first of the next month.
Rules for Removal
- If you go on hiatus for longer than a month, you will be removed from your rights, upon return, you will be given your rights back after a two week active period (only rollbacks will receive rights back).
- If you go on hiatus for longer than a week without notifying the community, admin team, or making a blog post, you will be removed from rights.
- If you are banned from the wiki or on chat for longer than 3 days, your rights will be removed and you must wait a year to re-apply.
- Failure to abide to wiki policies.
Nominations for Chat Moderator (chatmod)
You must be nominated by a rollback or admin, and have been active for at least a month.
Requests for Rollback Rights (3/7)
To apply for Rollback rights you must at least be 2 months old.
Requests for Sysop Rights (2/5)
To apply for Admin rights you must be least 8 months old, and have been Rollback for a month.
Request for Bureaucrat Rights (1/3)
To apply for Bureaucrat rights you must be at least 1 year and 6 months old, and have been Admin for 3 months.