Penelope is the main character of the Ancient Ones trilogy series and one of the narrators. She is the Greek demigod daughter of the Greek sea god Poseidon. She is also the current counselor of the Poseidon Cabin.===
Penelope is described as a tall, beautiful and athletic young lady. She has black hair and sea green eyes. She is often considered as a beautiful girl, Most gods comment on this beauty namely Aphrodite as she has stated her beauty is a treasured quality from Poseidon as the sea is natures beauty.
Penelope is a brave, strong and caring person that can be at time stubborn and prideful. She doesn't like taking orders being a child of Poseidon, as rest as the sea. She is also very loyal she trusts and respects. It is also acknowledged that she can bare a gurdge for a long time, as to her distant towards her father after realizing he was a god.
- Dyslexia: Penelope's brain is hardwired to read and comprehend Ancient Greek instead of modern languages.
- ADHD: Penelope's supernatural alertness and keen senses that keep her ready for, and alive, in battle. It also lets her analyze her opponents fighting style as well as pick up minor details about her opponent, such as where their muscles tense so she can tell which direction they'll attack from.
- [Limited] Hydrokinesis: Penelope has limited control over water unlike her father, her passion for the sea isn't at its best causing her hydorkinetic abilities to suffer. It is theorized that once she grows to love the sea her hydrokinetic abilities shall grow to allow her complete control over massive bodies of water.
- Healing Factor: She can heal almost any wound and cure most poisons when in contact with water.
- Aerokinesis: Her father being known as the god of storms allows her to control the weather. She can create thunderstorms and miniture hurricanes.
- Water Breathing: Penelope can breath underwater and diffuse oxygen atoms to create oxygen bubbles for her non-hydrokinetic .
- Communication: She has divine authority over and can take to Equines and sea creatures who normally treat her with godly respect. She can speak with other children of Poseidon telepathicly.
Although Percy Jackson doesn't exist in this world, She does have many qualities of his, such as his appearance, retaining the same eye and hair color. She also has the same abilities that he obtained as a demigod.
Penelope is shown to be very independent and even fine with the idea of living alone, although she doesn't like being alone all the time, this could be one of the reasons for her not exposing herself as a child of Poseidon. As she would be all alone in a big cabin.
Penelope is one of the children of the big three the others being
- Adrianna, Daughter of Zeus
- Melonie and Logan, Children of Hades.