Administrators have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, administrators can access a few additional functions.
These additional functions include:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
- Give other users chat moderator rights
A bureaucrat is the highest governing body of Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki. Bureaucrats are relatively similar to administrators, however bureaucrats can make other users into bureaucrats or administrators on their own wiki. Bureaucrats can also give users the ability to "rollback" edits not made in good faith.
Who are this wiki's staff members?
|User||Position||Signature||Promotion date||Current status|
|Bureaucrat||Christopher Fauns~Arrow of Nyx||April 30, 2013||Active|
|Administrator||I am a Warrior.||November 22, 2014||Active|
Rollback and Chat Moderators
- Leafwhisker- rollback and chat moderator (former admin; stepped down)
- The Featured User of the Month has access to rollback and chat moderator rights for that month upon request.
- Sparrowsong- creator; bureaucrat
- SallyPerson- bureaucrat
- Albus Chase- admin
- SonOfZeus1200- admin
- MattShadow- bureaucrat; may return
- Hazelcats- bureaucrat
What can administrators not do?
Administrators should not use their administrator powers to settle editing disputes; for example, to lock a page on a version he or she prefers in an editing dispute that isn't vandalism. Administrator powers should be used to help keep the wiki clear of vandalism, spam, and users who make malicious edits, but not for simple disagreements between users acting in good faith. Ideally an admin shouldn't be considered "in charge". The ideal admin is just someone who is trusted to have a few extra buttons and to use them for the benefit of the Wikia community.
What Administrators Are
- Highly trusted members of the community
- Equals to any user
- Cleaning up the wiki
- Helping users with anything
What Administrators Are Not
- Better than others
- Owners of the wiki; any decision an administrator wants to make, the community must approve.
- Inactive and not participators of wiki events